Azure SDK 2.0 has been released.
Here are the the release notes.
- Windows Azure Diagnostics no longer requires 1.7 storage
- .NET Framework minimum version is now 4.0
- ServiceRuntime, Configuration and Caching assemblies are now built against the .NET Framework 4.0 runtime. So upgrade all apps to target .net 4.0
- Windows Azure Connect– The Windows Azure Connect preview is being retired June 30.
- Hosted Web Core Support- Windows Azure web roles now require a <Site> element in the service definition file (CSDEF) for your role.
- CSUpload.exe warning- CSUpload.exe now emits a warning recommending that you use Windows Azure PowerShell cmdlets to upload VHDs to Windows Azure.
- Service Bus client library – the Message Buffer feature, and all APIs related to MessageBuffer have been removed. You should instead use Service Bus queues.
Here are the actual code breaking changes.